Location - Presentation - Lifestyle
Approx. 84.17 ha - 208 acres.
- A central and convenient location - 2.5 km Neville, 1 hour Bathurst and Orange, 20 mins. Blayney, 45 mins. Millthorpe and 3.5 hours Sydney.
- Fertile and picturesque grazing country - ideal for cattle or sheep and fodder production.
- The water supply is outstanding - high flowing springs and 6 dams are interconnected. 900 mm - 36” annual rainfall.
- Securely fenced in to 9 paddocks with 2 laneways.
- Well-presented and spacious 5 bedroom residence set in established garden and orchard.
- Well maintained cattle yards, shearing shed, machinery shed and 3 hay sheds.
“Rosedale Farm” is the ideal rural getaway.
The property is easily accessed and features picturesque
and productive country, abundant water and very well presented
and maintained improvements.
Detailed Information Memorandum Available.
In conjunction with Webster Nolan Real Estate.